Title: Program Supervisor
Program: South Bay HOPWA Regional Housing Services
Supervisor: South Bay Regional Director of Housing Services
Position summary: In coordination with the South Bay Regional Director of Housing Services, the Program Supervisor is responsible for staff supervision and program management in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure program compliance with contract obligations
- Provide support and coordination to intake screening process for clients seeking housing services and assign clients to Housing Specialist/Case Manager.
- Review Housing Specialist financial assistance applications for accuracy and compliance.
- Assists with coordinating administrative tasks and human resources activities.
- Establish positive working relationships with local government offices and community-based organizations. Attend community meetings.
- Make recommendations on Alliance programs and administrative policies to the Regional Office Director.
- Prepare internal/external reports on client services activities to private and government funders.
- Monitor program files, including audits, reviews, and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science discipline, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two years’ minimum experience in a case management or similar role. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great people skills and ability to work with a diverse population.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have access to a car; valid CA driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- TB screening required annually.
To Apply: Please send resume with cover letter to Yesenia Akers at email@example.com