The Director of Permanent Supportive Housing will report to the Chief Program Officer. S/he is responsible for overall program management including ensuring the program’s contractual obligations are met, creating and implementing policies and procedures to best meet the needs of our clientele, and staff supervision. Our services are designed to assist clients in maintaining housing by improving health outcomes and increasing life skills and financial stability.
- Ensure compliance with various federal, state, and city contracts and regulations.
- Oversee required reporting. Responsible for renewal of contracts and program audits.
- Hire, train, and supervise department staff. Facilitate professional staff development using supportive and collaborative approaches.
- Collaborate with outside service providers and attend various community meetings to improve program effectiveness and to ensure best standards in meeting the needs of the clientele.
- Collaborate with the finance department to monitor the budgets of the various contracts.
- Ensure appropriate data collection and tracking, monitoring of client files and program outcomes.
- Oversee client intakes.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred, Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising staff working with diverse populations in a case management or similar role.
- Experience in the reporting of government contracts such as HUD, HOPWA, LAHSA, City of Pasadena and the City of Long Beach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects and must be comforatable in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with clients in issues of mental illness, substance use disorders, harms reduction, HIV/AIDS, and issues of homelessness.
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to Leigh Zweig at lzweig@AllianceHH.org