In coordination with the Metro West Regional Director of Housing Services, the Program Supervisor is responsible for staff supervision and program management in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure program compliance with contract obligations.
- Provide support and coordination to intake screening process for clients seeking housing services and assign clients to Housing Specialist/Case Manager.
- Review Housing Specialist financial assistance applciations for accuracy and compliance.
- Assists with coordinating administrative tasks and human resources activities.
- Establish positive working relationships with local government offices and community-based organizations. Attend community meetings.
- Make recommendations on Alliance programs and administrative policies to the Regional Office Director.
- Prepare internal/external reports on client services activities to private and government funders.
- Monitor program files, including audits, reviews, and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science discipline.
- Two years’ minimum experience in a case management or similiar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great people skills and ability to work with a diverse population.
- Well-organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have access to a car; valid CA driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- TB screening required annually.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Master’s Degree.
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience working with homeless and diverse populations.
- Working knowledge of HIV/AIDS.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Maria Aceves at firstname.lastname@example.org.