The Program Manager has a lead role in the oversight of client data collection, managing data input and ensuring reporting requirements are met according to contractual obligations. S/he assists with training of staff, coordinates resident meetings, and may provide supportive services to individualsliving in scattered-site permanent supportive housing programs located throughout LA County. S/he will assist staff with clinical interventions and working with high acuity clients. S/he will assist Director in contract monitoring and compliance.
- Provide guidance and direction to Supportive Service Coordinators in collaboration with the Director.
- Ensure compliance with contract expectations and manage contract reporting schedule; participate in internal and external program monitoring and audits.
- Facilitation of quarterly resident meetings.
- Develop, facilitate, and coordinate staff trainings to support the professional development of staff and the use of best prcatices in service provision.
- Participate in development of program policies, program implementation, and evaluation.
- Manage caseload as assigned by the Director, conduct home visits and provide supportive services to ensure housing retention and improvement of health and well-being.
- Conduct intake and assessment of clients’ needs and goals.
- Collaborate with external service providers as needed to enhance service coordination and advocate on clients’ behalf.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a service coordinator or in a case manager role.
- Master’s degree in Social Work preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/related field required.
- Knowledge of community resources in Los Angeles County.
- Strong knowledge of the complexity of HIV/Aids-related issues, chronic homelessness, and co-morbidities, including mental illness, trauma, substance abuse, aging, and chronic health issues.
- HMIS or other database management experience.
- Excellent active listening and crisis intervention skills with ability to model good judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeSuite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet.
- Valid California driver’s license, must have access to a car with CA insurance and a good driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Background check and annual TB screening required.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jessica Johnson at email@example.com.