The Program Manager has a lead role in the oversight of client data collection, managing data input and ensuring reporting requirements are met according to contractual obligations. S/he assists with staff supervision and training, coordinates resident meetings, and may provide supportive services to individuals living in scattered-site permanent supportive housing programs located throughout LA County. S/he will assist staff with clinical interventions and working with high acuity clients. S/he will assist Director in contract monitoring and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise Supportive Service Coordinators. Coordinate case conferences, trainings, and in-services in collaboration with the Director.
· Provide guidance and direction to Supportive Service Coordinators.
· Assist Director with budget monitoring and development for PSH programs.
· Assist Director with staff recruitment and retention activities.
· Ensure compliance with contract expectations and manage contract reporting schedule; participate in internal and external program monitoring and audits.
· Monitor program outcomes and develop systematic ways to track data.
· Facilitation of quarterly resident meetings.
· Assist with the implementation of quality improvement process related to program evaluation and service delivery model.
· Develop, facilitate, and coordinate staff trainings to support the professional development of staff and the use of best practices in service provision.
· Participate in development of program policies, implementation, and evaluation.
· Assist in the development of program operation manual.
· Assist with implementation and maintenance of the PSH team’s policies and procedures.
· Manage a small caseload as assigned by the Director, conduct home visits, and provide supportive services to ensure housing retention and improvement of health and well-being
· In collaboration with the Director, oversee the intake and enrollment process for new clients.
· Work with matchers and housing specialists and/or case managers to fill vacancies.
· Collaborate with external service providers as needed to enhance service coordination and advocate on client’s behalf.
· Participate in outreach efforts to identify clients, as well as expand service knowledge.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a service coordinator or in a case manager role.
· Master’s degree in Social Work preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/related field required.
· Strong supervision and leadership abilities to strengthen team cohesion.
· Knowledge of community resources in Los Angeles County.
· Strong knowledge of the complexity of HIV/AIDS-related issues, chronic homelessness, and co- morbidities, including mental illness, trauma, substance abuse, aging, and chronic health issues.
· HMIS or other database management experience.
· Excellent active listening and crisis intervention skills with ability to model good judgment.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, work independently as well as a member of a team.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet.
· Valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid insurance are required.
· Bilingual English/Spanish (preferred)
· Background check and annual TB screening required.
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to Jessica Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org