Terry Goddard IIExecutive DirectorTerry Goddard II, a member of the LAC Commission on HIV and the co-chair of its Housing Task Force, has over 26 years in housing services and management. After 15 years at Aid For AIDS he was tapped in 2006 to head up Serra Ancillary Care Corporation as its Executive Director. It was Mr. Goddard’s vision that first brought AFA and Serra together, identifying the core competencies in each that, on a shared basis, could strengthen the safety net for all persons living with HIV, increase the housing continuum of-care services and moreover be cost-effective. In 2009, after full endorsement from both boards, with no reduction in program personnel and at a cost savings of $282,743, AFA and Serra merged their highly complementary programs and funding streams into one organization. Since then, we have steadily diversified and expanded to become a sector leader in the “housing first” model of healthcare. In 2013 he received the Center for Nonprofit Management Leadership Impact Award in recognition of the successful merging of AFA and Serra. Terry has a BA and MA in Psychology and in 2017 he successfully completed the Health Care Executive Program at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
email@example.com | (323) 344-4899
Christina MancillaDirector of Group HomesChristina joined Alliance in 2012. She served as the Director of Group Homes prior to her current role as Director of Emergency Housing. Christina’s passion to assist clients in transitioning back into independent living and maintaining a better quality of life has been an asset to our group home and emergency housing programs.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (562) 247-7303
Yesenia AkersRegional Director, South Bay Housing ServicesBeginning as a Program Assistant with Aid for AIDS, Yesenia has spent 10 years with Alliance for Housing and Healing, of which 7 years were in direct service with clients. As the former South Bay Program Supervisor, she assisted with the recruitment and training of staff for the South Bay Regional Office which opened in 2017. In her current position, Yesenia is responsible for the overall management of the South Bay Regional Office by identifying and evaluating the housing needs of the people served, managing the housing providers, and overseeing programmatic procedures. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology with an emphasis on Counseling and Interviewing from California State University, Northridge.
email@example.com | (562) 247-7286
Gabriel De La MoraProgram Manager, DHS Intensive Case Management ProgramGabriel joined the Alliance in 2012 as a Housing Specialist. He currently oversees delivery of intensive case management services to participants of DHS’s Housing for Health program. Prior to joining Alliance for Housing and Healing Gabriel worked with at risk youth in the East Los Angeles and South Los Angeles areas through Boys and Girls Clubs and charter schools. He also worked with homeless youth in the Hollywood area at Covenant House California and was in charge of the emergency shelter program. Gabriel has a Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University, Los Angeles in Sociology with a minor in Chicano Studies and an Associate of Arts from East Los Angeles College in Liberal Arts.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 201-1617
Ella NoflinProgram Manager, Intensive Case Management ProgramElla recently joined Alliance and oversees our program that provides direct care and services for clients who are chronically homeless with physical and mental disabilities Ella joins us from RE Daycare here in Los Angeles where she oversaw all programs and administration, prior to her time at RE, Ella was a housing specialist at SHARE in Culver City. She has been in the social service field since 2003 and has both a bachelors and master degree from the University of San Francisco.
email@example.com | (213) 201-1632
Michelle CamachoMetro West Regional Director of Housing ServicesBeginning at Alliance for Housing and Healing as a Program Supervisor in the Metro West Regional Office in 2019, Michelle has spent 7 years in the social service field. Previous to her employment with Alliance, she worked in the various non-profit agencies providing community health education, behavioral health services and HOPWA housing support services. In her current position as the Metro West Regional Director of Housing Services, Michelle provides leadership and direction within the region to ensure that organizational standards and policies are maintained and followed throughout Housing Support Service teams and the various subcontractors. Michelle is passionate about community involvement and helping others Education: Master of Public Health degree from California State University of Northridge.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 201-1666
• Ada Aleman, Program Assistant | ☎ (562) 247-7287
• Yesenia Akers, South Bay Regional Director of Housing Services | ☎ (562) 247-7286
• Brittany Brumfield, Case Manager |☎ (562) 247-7289
• Kimishia Campbell, Housing Specialist |☎ (562) 247-7290
• Eduardo De Arcos, Housing Specialist |☎ (562) 247-7291
• Elizabeth Gunnoe, Housing Specialist |☎ (562) 247-7293
• Ka;Daar Hazelton, Housing Locator |☎ (562) 247-7294
• Arcelia Morales, Housing Specialist |☎ (562) 247-7296
• Norma Montes, Housing Specialist |☎ (562) 247-7295
• Angie Rubio, Housing Specialist | ☎ (562) 247-7297/a>
• David Sigala, Housing Specialist |☎ (562) 247-7298
• Jessica Carrete, Intensive Case Manager | ☎ (213) 201-1611
• Alejandra Cruz, Intensive Case Manager | ☎ (213) 201-1614
• Aliza De Leon, Intensive Case Manager | ☎ (213) 201-1618
• Erin Donovan, Clinical Supervisor | ☎ (213) 201-1619/a>
• Edgar Guevara, Intensive Case Manager | ☎ (213) 201-1620
• Chris Murillo, Intensive Case Manager | ☎ (213) 201-1631
• Tracey Nolen, Intensive Case Manager | ☎
• Yesenia Macias, C.N.A. | ☎ 323-342-0705
• Christina Mancilla, Director of Group Homes| ☎ (562) 247-7303
• Natasha McClinton, C.N.A., Casa Soldano | ☎ 562-595-4877
• Maya Peters, M.S.W. | ☎ (213) 201-1658
• Elizabeth Reyes, C.N.A. | ☎ 323-342-0705
• Isabel Sandoval, C.N.A. | ☎ 323-737-7661
• Sokha Sea, Group Home Manager, Casa Soldano | ☎ (562) 247-7310
• Sherry Small, C.N.A., Casa Soldano | ☎ 562-595-4877
• Burna Stewart, C.N.A., Casa Soldano | ☎ 562-595-4877
• Alonso Vargas, C.N.A. | ☎ 562-951-3869
• Frank Wilson, Assistant Group Home Manager, Casa Soldano | ☎ (562) 247-7313